Cushing's Syndrome or Cushing's Disease is a disorder of the Pituitary Gland in the Brain. The Pituitary Gland controls most of the hormonal processes of the body, and one very important function it performs, is to control the hormone that is released to combat stress or emergencies. This hormone is called 'cortisol' and it puts the body on high alert, causing energy from areas like bones and skin to flow towards the heart, lungs, and nervous system so that we can react quickly when needed.
When there is too much of this hormone - cortisol - it means we are in a state of alertness more than necessary and aren't resting enough. This means the areas of our body that are taken care of during rest time - like the bones and skin - go without replenishment for long periods at a time. That's why some of the symptoms of Cushing's Syndrome or Cushing's Disease are serious disoders of the skin, bone and other endocrine systems, especially those that control weight balance, libido and fertility.
Healing Cushing's Syndrome or Cushing's Disease simply means rehabilitating the Pituitary Gland, the pituitary stalk to be specific - because this 'stalk' connects the Pituitary Gland to its master controller - the Hypothalamus - and Cushing's Syndrome is a result of messages not getting through properly to the Pituitary gland from the Hypothalamus. The Hypothalamus constantly receives information on the actual situation of the body and knows how much of which hormone needs to be released. The Pituitary ought to use this information and release hormones accordingly - when it doesn't various metabolic disorders result - Cushing's Syndrome or Disease being one example.
So how do we heal the Pituitary Gland and Pituitary Stalk to bring it back to its normal function?
1) We need to stop exposing the brain and head to strong magnetic or sound vibrations. One Cushing's Syndrome patient's symptoms almost disappeared when he changed his head phones. He had been listening to music with heavy bass on head phones that were bigger than his ears and that pressed against the side and back of his head. This sent strong magnetic vibrations constantly into his skull and right through the brain to the Pituitary causing it to shrivel up under the pressure - you see the endocrine glands are extremely vibration sensitive. This same effect is noticed when the head is exposed to strong radiation or electric fields (like those around train stations and power lines). We need to identify any source of electro-magnetic trauma to the head and remove it or modify it.
2) We need to rehabilitate the connection between the Hypothalamus and the Pituitary Gland. This stalk is a high traffic energy area and is in the middle of the brain. Healing this stalk requires balancing the energies flowing within, to and from the Hypothalamus. This is done by 'calming' the Hypothalamus. The Hypothalamus is constantly receiving sensory information from the brain and sense organs. If we have to rest it, we have to balance the sense organs and nervous system in general so they relax instead of constantly sending panic signals.
Luckily learning to rest the sense organs and nervous system simply means changing the way we deal with stress. Whatever we have being doing till now has not been working - that's why we have a disorder here. Its time to try something new and change how we deal with stress.
One easy way to bring down the stress levels in the body and rehabilitate the endocrine glands in the brain at the same time is learning to breathe slow and deep instead of panicked and shallow breathing. Its easy if you fix a time everyday to just relax and breathe slow - perhaps while listening to some music or watching your children sleep or your pets? Just fix a time to practice and then make it a habit all through the day to breathe slow and deep.
3) We need to rehabilitate the entire endocrine system.
This is because even two minutes of a pituitary imbalance causes various endocrine imbalances in the body, and if the situation has gone so far, it is a given that the rest of the endocrine system is imbalanced as well.
Energy Medicine for Cushing's Syndrome or Cushing's Disease aims at the following specific tasks;
1) Clearing up energy blocks in the Head. This means the energy field here balances out, causing an immediate drop in stress in the brain cells and endocrine glands in the brain. This means cells here can start rejuvenating themselves a bit instead of working constantly to stay put.
2) Supplying vital energy to the Hypothalamus,Pituitary Stalk and Pituitary Gland.
This vital energy is required by these glands so they can heal themselves.
3) Supplying vital energy to all the other endocrine glands in the body so they can heal and re-balance along with the endocrine glands in the brain.
4) Balance energy flow in the nervous system especially sense organ function. This means stress levels fall as the sense organs start reporting actual sensing rather than panic with no clear cause.
5) Remove energy blocks anywhere in the energy field that might be stopping proper energy flow to the endocrine glands and preventing them from retaining their natural balance.
Energy Medicine does all of these things along with the basic energy field repair tasks of;
(1) releasing energy from the center of the field thus energizing the whole body,
(2) removing blocks in the energy field so that vital energy can reach every part of the body, and
(3) releasing excess stored up energy from certain areas so they can balance and heal.
Energy Medicine specifically targets disorders in basic energy management, energy conduction, and energy conversion that give rise to Cushing's Syndrome in any way. We are able to identify these by studying your unique energy field using information you give us through the online consultation form.
The composition of my Energy Medicine for Cushing's Syndrome or Cushing's Disease is as follows: Energy Essence 1) Energy Essence combination of [ Dahlia & Cinnamon ] to
energize the center and purify the energy field. Energy Essence 2) Energy Essence combination of [ Tea Tree & Groundnut] for
the grounding and balancing of strong emotional energies. Energy Essence 3) Energy Essence combination of [Spikenard & Wintergreen] to balance
the release and retention of vital energy in the body. Energy Essence 4) Energy Essence combination of [Black Pepper & Horsegram] to soothe
over-simulated endocrinal glands, and balance the production of hormones,
pheromones and lipids (fat storage mechanism) in the body. Energy Essence 5) A balance of energy essences to balance the endocrine/hormonal glands that facilitate and balance the triggering of energy responses to stimuli from the sense organs and the consequent movement through the membranes of the body right through to the skin, hair and nails. A balance in this energy axis ensures the robustness of the body's ability to react to the environment physically and emotionally without retaining excess energy. I choose the energy essences best suited to the individual's specific need. Energy Essences (6) and (7) are combined together first before being mixed in with
the other energy essences. These are chosen specifically for an individual and usually
contain few or more of the following energy essences: [Bamboo] & [Nettle, Fenugreek, Lettuce, Hawthorne, Aloe]