1) How well did the reproductive organs develop in the years just before and just after puberty?
2) Endocrine (hormonal) balance to provide the right oestrogen-testosterone levels
3) Psychosomatic Causes (Psychological or emotional causes)
If you are having trouble getting pregnant you need to answer the above three questions for yourself.
If around puberty you were under nourished food-wise, or under the influence of drugs that drastically altered energy levels in the body (you found yourself hung over or drained the next day), chances are your reproductive organs may not have gotten the nourishment and energy they need to develop. In this case, return to fertility means rehabilitating the reproductive and endocrine systems. In the long term it means a commitment to a stable routine that involves waking rest, deep sleep and simple nutritious food that's truly tasty to you.
If you have had an endocrine or hormonal balance at any time in your life, it could have left a mark on your reproductive system.You know you have had an endocrine imbalance if you have;
1) Not had a more or less stable sleep-waking routine for more than a year or two.
2) Been consistently depressed and hypotensive or hypertensive for years
3) Been under-weight or grossly over-weight during some or all of the teenage years and carried into adulthood
4) Been exposed to drugs or medication that affect the nervous system for more than a year or two around the puberty years (second hand smoke applies too)
5) Had painful tiring draining periods for more than a year or two in a row
6) A history of infertility in the family
7) An injury to the brain or head that affected the endocrine glands there
8) Repeatedly been in relationships and/or groups where you didn't really match or fit in
9) Been unable to fully perform and enjoy sex
10) Been forced to be less effiminate ('be more like a man') and other psychological pressures that stopped you from enjoying womanhood
To rehabilitate and re-balance the endocrine system takes a commitment to a proper sleep-wake up routine, changing the way we deal with stress, and learning to breathe deep and un-hurried rather than making do with shallow quick short breaths.
There are various psychological and emotional causes of infertility and usually these boil down to;
1) Do I really want to have a baby?
2) Am I going to be a good mother?
3) What if I am bound to an unhappy situation because of having this baby?
4) Will I have to give up my dreams in life to have and look after a baby?
5) I don't believe I can ever be that lucky as to have a baby!
6) I don't feel really loved - I feel used - I don't want to have this man's baby.
7) My mother didn't love me - could I really love my child?
8) The world is a terrible place. How can I bring a baby into it?
9) I haven't really lived yet and now a baby?
10) How will I manage having a baby? I don't feel really secure enough...
These are all usually very deep rooted thoughts within us, running beneath all the positivism on the surface. These are based in hard experiences we had through our own birth and early childhood and with our parents.
Sometimes we just have to change the way we look at ourselves, love and marriage and babies. There's just so much cynicism in the world and we may have started believing that love and babies are not all they're touted to be. Somewhere deep down we may be afraid that we are making a big mistake by considering having a baby.
The fact is, having a baby is natural and will always be. We just need to know that all our painful experiences of the past, and all the reasons not to have a baby, are just one side of the picture. The other side of the picture is one of enduring beauty and endless joy. You'll understand it all when you see your baby. Have faith till then.
Energy Medicine to support fertility in women aims at each of the above three causes and rehabilitates the endocrine system, reproductive system and allows for more emotional awareness through clearing up blocks in the energy field.
This is besides the three basic energy field repair tasks of;
(1) releasing energy from the center of the field thus energizing the whole body
(2) removing blocks in the energy field so that vital energy can reach every part of the body, and
(3) releasing excess stored up energy from certain areas so they can balance and heal.
Energy Medicine also specifically targets disorders in basic energy management, energy conduction, and energy conversion that give rise to infertility in women.
We are able to identify these by studying your unique energy field using information you give us through the online consultation form.
Energy Essence 1) Energy Essence combination of [ White Lily & Sesame ] to
energize the center and purify the energy field. Energy Essence 2) Energy Essence combination of [ Chestnut & Raisin] for
the grounding and balancing of strong emotional energies. Energy Essence 3) Energy Essence combination of [Celery & Red Pepper] to balance
the release and retention of vital energy in the body. Energy Essence 2) Energy Essence combination of [ Horsegram & Date] for
the grounding and balancing of strong emotional energies. Energy Essence 3) Energy Essence combination of [Lavender & Coffee Bean] to balance
the release and retention of vital energy in the body. Energy Essence 4) Energy Essence combination of [Sandalwood & Fuller's Earth] to soothe
over-simulated endocrinal glands, and balance the production of hormones,
pheromones and lipids (fat storage mechanism) in the body. Energy Essence 5) A balance of energy essences to balance the endocrine/hormonal glands that facilitate and balance the conversion of energy from stored vital energy (bones, skin, hair, nails) through the muscles, tendons and blood vessels, to active energy that the Brain, Nerves and Heart can use. A balance in this energy axis ensures the overall strength and immunity of the body. I choose the energy essences best suited to the individual's specific need. Energy Essences (6) and (7) are combined together first before being mixed in with
the other energy essences. These are chosen specifically for an individual and usually
contain few or more of the following energy essences: [Avocado] & [ Cranberry, Vine, Purple Carrot, Black Olive, Raspberry, Gooseberry (Amla), Lemon, Kiwi, Black Currant]